On this page, the unsigned underground artist can submit music/ video/ and mixtape links to be published on this page for promotional use only. THIS PAGE DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SUBMITTED LINKS. YOU THE ARTIST ARE RESPONSIBLE TO TAKE CARE OF COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING ISSUES OF YOUR WORK. YOU THE ARTIST ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY ANY COPYRIGHT/LEGAL/ AND BUT NOT LIMITED TO LICENSING FEES. THIS SITE SERVES FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
A. This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of https://musicventures.wordpress.com including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained in https://musicventures.wordpress.com, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of https://musicventures.wordpress.com by User. By using https://musicventures.wordpress.com User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use https://musicventures.wordpress.com is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any.
B. https://musicventures.wordpress.com shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of https://musicventures.wordpress.com including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old. If you are at least 13 years of age, but under 18 years of age, you must present this agreement to your parent or legal guardian, and he or she must „AGREE“ to enter into this agreement on your behalf. You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, your are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
2. Changed Terms
https://musicventures.wordpress.com shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of https://musicventures.wordpress.com or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on https://musicventures.wordpress.com , or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of https://musicventures.wordpress.com by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its Web property, https://musicventures.wordpress.com provides User with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
The site is an online music Licensing marketplace. You are responsible to verify the accuracy and legality of (i) any content, including without limitation programming, services, features, music, sound recordings, lyrics, data, text, images, photographs, graphics, scripts, sounds, video, logo, trademarks, service marks, compilation of content, format, design, user interface or software made available through or which appears on the Site or Service, whether by us, users of the Site or others („ Content „) that you purchase or otherwise use through the Site or the Service, (ii) the ability of any user, advertiser, sponsor, affiliate or strategic partner to perform any transaction with you. Any such transaction is at your own risk, and you are encouraged to seek independent professional advice before entering into any such transaction.
We are not involved in or party to any interaction or transaction between you and any other user of the Service or the Site, nor any advertiser, sponsor, affiliate or strategic partner or any other third part, and are not acting as your or any other party’s agent or advisor. We do not endorse any Content originated by a user, vendor or any other third party, and cannot guarantee any aspect of such interaction or transaction. Further, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of, and do not pre-screen, monitor or endorse, any Content originated by a user, vendor or any other third party, nor transactions that take place on the Site or through the Service (such as content delivery method used to deliver music), and have no obligation to do so (though we reserve the right to do so). If we offer downloads of software on the Site, such software (including without limitation any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software, the “Software”) is licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and your use of such Software is strictly subject to the terms of this Agreement and any agreement accompanying the Software.
You acknowledge that we may, in our sole discretion and at any time(s), change or discontinue providing any part of the Service including imposing a fee for the use of certain services, upon posting a notice on the Site. In addition, we may, from time to time, perform maintenance upon the Site or Service resulting in interrupted service, delays or errors in the Site or Services. We will attempt to provide prior notice of scheduled maintenance but cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided.
The Service allows users to access other users‘ contact information, and accordingly your contact information shall be accessible to others. We assume that any communications and other activities through use of your Registration Data were sent or authorized by you, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Registration Data.
Furthermore you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of or with parties found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations applicable to such dealings, are solely between you and such parties.
3.1 Right of first refusal
(As one of the main functions of the Website is to discover new talent, we will attempt, in our sole discretion, to help obtain a recording contract for our most talented Members. In the event you are fortunate enough to receive an offer to enter into a recording contract as a result of a Submission to us (a “Contract Offer”), you agree to allow us the right to enter into a binding recording contract with you on the same terms and conditions as the Contract Offer (the “Recording Contract”). Upon your receipt of a Contract Offer, you will notify us in writing within 10 days thereafter of such offer. Once you have provided us such notice, we will have 30 days thereafter to exercise our option to enter into the Recording Contract with you. During such period of time, you agree to refrain from executing the Contract Offer. If we do not respond to you within the 30 day period, you are thereafter permitted to sign the Contract Offer. If, however, we exercise our right to match the Contract Offer, you will be bound to the terms of the Recording Contract with us.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, „Content“), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to https://musicventures.wordpress.com , and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on https://musicventures.wordpress.com products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by https://musicventures.wordpress.com for downloading from the Site, provided that you (i) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (ii) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial information purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (iii) make no modifications to any such information, and (iv) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of https://musicventures.wordpress.com and all charges related thereto.
5. User Conduct
A. User shall use https://musicventures.wordpress.com for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through https://musicventures.wordpress.com any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without https://musicventures.wordpress.com ‘s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in https://musicventures.wordpress.com discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying https://musicventures.wordpress.com will not be permitted. User shall not use https://musicventures.wordpress.comto advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with https://musicventures.wordpress.com.
B. https://musicventures.wordpress.com contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of https://musicventures.wordpress.com are copyrighted as a collective work under the German copyright laws. https://musicventures.wordpress.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of https://musicventures.wordpress.com and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
C. User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on https://musicventures.wordpress.com any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of [https://musicventures.wordpress.com , User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted https://musicventures.wordpress.com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants https://musicventures.wordpress.com the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on https://musicventures.wordpress.com by User.
D. User agrees not to use any content except for (i) content originated by https://musicventures.wordpress.com for the intended purposes of the Service and Site related communications (which include only matters relating to the licensing of rights and the commercial and legal terms hereto), and(ii) content offered by another user that you license pursuant to the terms of this Agreement and subject to the terms of the license Agreement between you and the holder of the rights to such content. Further more User agrees:
- Not to breach or commit any action that is reasonably likely to cause a breach of this Agreement or any other agreement you have entered with another user of the site with respect to the Services;
- Not to alter, modify, delete, forge, frame, hyper-link, create derivative work or otherwise interfere with or in any manner disrupt, circumvent or compromise any part of the site, the Service, any Content, or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content o enforce Limitations on use of the Site or the Content, including without limitation ratings systems.
- Not to access or attempt to access any other https://musicventures.wordpress.com systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use or bypass or attempt to bypass any registration processes on the Site.
- Not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the Site or the Service except if and to the extend permitted by applicable law.
- Not modify or disable any copy protection or use Limitation systems associated with any of the Digital Downloads.
- Not copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform rent or sell any portion of the Service or the Site.
- Not use any robot, spider, other automated device or any tool-bar, web-bar, other web-client, device, software, routine or manual process, to monitor or scrap information from this Site or the Service, or bypass any robot exclusion request(either on headers or anywhere els eon the Site).
- Not contact a seller or purchaser of rights in order to enter into a transaction outside of the Site if the introduction between you and the other party was made through the Service.
- Not use any meta tags or any other „hidden text“ utilizing any trademarks or intellectual property owned or licensed by us.
- Not create or provide any other means through which the Site may be accessed, for example, through server emulators, whether for profit or not.
We may block access to this Site or the Service from any user that we suspect of breaching any terms of this Agreement, without derogating from any other right or remedy that we may have by law, equity or otherwise.
E. The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of https://musicventures.wordpress.com , its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
6. USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
θ Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
θ Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
θ Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
θ Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
θ Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
θ Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
θ Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
θ Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
θ Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
θ Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
θ Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
θ Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
θ Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
θ Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
θ Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
https://musicventures.wordpress.com has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, https://musicventures.wordpress.com reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. https://musicventures.wordpress.com reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. https://musicventures.wordpress.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in https://musicventures.wordpress.com ‘s sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. https://musicventures.wordpress.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, https://musicventures.wordpress.com specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized https://musicventures.wordpress.com spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of https://musicventures.wordpress.com .
(You may not use any „deep-link“, „page-scrape“, „robot“, „spider“ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. https://musicventures.wordpress.com reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any https://musicventures.wordpress.com server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password „mining“ or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of https://musicventures.wordpress.com , including any https://musicventures.wordpress.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or https://musicventures.wordpress.com system or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to https://musicventures.wordpress.com .
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person‘s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to https://musicventures.wordpress.com on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
7. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing https://musicventures.wordpress.com with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify https://musicventures.wordpress.com immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. https://musicventures.wordpress.com will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by https://musicventures.wordpress.com or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
7.1 Consent to our communication with You by E-Mail
By establishing a https://musicventures.wordpress.com Account, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for https://musicventures.wordpress.com to contact you at your e-mail address.
8. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Any software that is made available to download from the Services (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of https://musicventures.wordpress.com and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, https://musicventures.wordpress.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, [NAME OF COMPANY] MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. https://musicventures.wordpress.com DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.
9. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
I. Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, data sheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
https://musicventures.wordpress.com AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. https://musicventures.wordpress.com AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL https://musicventures.wordpress.com AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. https://musicventures.wordpress.com AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
- Mp3 Downloads
You may download from the Site MP3 music offered by other users of the Site, only for your personal, non-commercial use, subject to the terms of this Agreement and the policies and rules that appear on the Site. All such downloads are licensed to you and not sold (notwithstanding use of any terms“on the Site), pursuant to a limited nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sub licensable license.
- Purchases; other Terms and Conditions
https://musicventures.wordpress.com may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and https://musicventures.wordpress.com makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Site.
IV. https://musicventures.wordpress.com reserves the right to refuse Service or sale of Products for any reason, to any End User. https://musicventures.wordpress.com reserves the right, at its own discretion, and without prior notice to you, and for any reason, to decline your request for Product(s), or supply less than the quantity you ordered following receipt of your order.
10. NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
IN NO EVENT SHALL https://musicventures.wordpress.com AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Service provides you with the ability to upload musical works („Musical Works“) to the Site.
Company will not have any ownership rights in any elements of the musical work, however, Company needs the following license to perform the Service. By uploading Music to the Service, you grant the Company and its authorized sublicensees and distributors, if any, the worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, right and license to: (i) reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, create derivate works of, communicate to the public and otherwise exploit (collectively, „Exploit“) (1) the music submitted, and perform the Service on the Submitter‘s behalf(e.g.; reproduce, transcode, copy and store the band‘s Music on computer servers owned and/or operated by or on behalf of https://musicventures.wordpress.com or its authorized sublicensees and distributers, and publicly perform, transmit, stream, distribute, and playback the Music) using any technologies or methodologies now known or hereafter developed, and (2) Exploit all associated copyrightable works or metadata, including, without limitation, song lyrics and musical notations, album cover artwork, photographs, graphics, and descriptive text („Artwork“) in connection with the Service); (ii)allow users of the Service to reproduce the Music submitted and Artwork on any and all devices owned or controlled by the user for non-commercial purposes and receive performances and displays of same; and (iii) reproduce, use, and publish, and to permit others to reproduce, use and publish, the name(s); trademarks, likenesses, and personal and biographical materials of the Submitter of Musical Work, in connection with the provision of the Service. To enable Company to Exploit your Music pursuant to the above provisions, you hereby grant to company the worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub licensable, and transferable right to use, distribute, reproduce, copy, and display your trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos or similar proprietary rights (collectively, the „Trademarks“) solely in connection with the Service or in the marketing, promotion or advertising of the Service, including in all forms of marketing, promotion, and advertising materials now known or hereafter created.
By uploading any Music or Artworks to the Site:
- you represent and warrant to company‘s full satisfaction upon request, that(i) you own or otherwise control all rights to your Sound Recordings, the Musical works embodied in your Sound Recordings and the Artworks; (ii)you have full authority to act on behalf of any and all owners of any right, title or interest in and to any Musical Work, Sound Recordings and Artwork you upload to the Service (iii) you have permission to use the name and likeness of each identifiable individual person whose name or likeness is contained or used within the Music and/or Artworks, and to use such individual‘s identifying or personal information as contemplated by TOU, and(iv) you are authorized to grant all of the aforementioned rights to the Music and/or Artworks to Company and all users of the Service.
- you represent that the use or other exploitation of your Sound Recordings and the Musical Works embodied therein and /or Artworks by Company and its authorized sublicensees and distributers and/or by users of the Site as contemplated by this Agreement will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- you represent and warrant that, to the extent you are the songwriter and/or composer of any or all of the Musical Works embodied in your Substance, whether in whole or in part (e.g.; as a co-writer), you have the full right, power, and authority to grant the rights set forth in this Agreement notwithstanding the provisions of any agreement you may have entered into with any performing rights organization („PRO“), whether based in the United States (e.g., ASCAP,BMI, or SESAC) or elsewhere, or any music publisher, and that you are solely responsible for taking all steps necessary to inform such PRO or music publisher of your grant of a royalty free license to company for the uses set forth herein for the hosting, including public performances and communications to the public, of your Musical Works, and that no fees or payments of any kind whatsoever shall be due to any PRO or music publisher for the Hosting of your Musical Works.
- you represent and warrant that no fees of any kind shall be due any third party, including, but not limited to, any union, guild, non-featured vocalist or musician, engineer r producer, for the use or re-use of your Sound Recordings and Musical Works as authorized under this Agreement.
- IF ANY AGREEMENT YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO WITH ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO A PRO, MUSIC PUBLISHER, UNION OR GUILD, WHETHER BY LAW OR CONTRACT, PROHIBITS YOU FROM GRANTING COMPANY THE RIGHT AND LICENSE SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND MAKING THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THE FOUR PARAGRAPHS IMMEDIATELY ABOVE, THEN YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM UPLOADING YOUR MUSIC TO THE SERVICE AND SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEMNIFYING AND HOLDING COMPANY HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE EXPLOITATION OF YOUR MUSIC ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL COURT COSTS AND LEGAL FEES.
11. MATERIALS PROVIDED TO https://musicventures.wordpress.com OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS WEB SITES
(We reserve the right to decide whether, where, and how a Submission is listed on the Site. We may refuse to post, deliver, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to any Submissions. We may remove Submissions without prior notice.
- Submitter (the Owner) is the sole and exclusive owner of the Compositions and the copyrights and other proprietary rights contained therein.
- You warrant that your Submissions will be true and accurate and in compliance with all the terms of this Agreement, and if you are an entity or organization other than an individual, you are the authorized representative f the entity or organization, you have the legal right and authority to submit and display the submission.
- You hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free , sub-licensable and transferable license, without compensation, liability or notice to you, to (in each case directly or through subcontractors): (i) use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform your submissions that are music, sound recordings or other materials that you have submitted to the site only for the purpose of licensing to other users of the site pursuant to the terms of the Service („Protected Content“) on the site and in addition on other websites that were created , are operated or are wholly or partially owned by us or our affiliates (the „Affiliate Sites“), for the purpose of providing the service and enabling other users of the site and Affiliated sites to purchase the rights in or license such Protected Content; and (ii) use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative work of, publicly display , modify, and perform your Submissions that are not Protected Content (including without limitation artist profile pages, blogs and license history), for any purpose (including without limitation advertising and promotional) in any media formats, through any media channels and without limitation.
- The Compositions do not infringe upon or violate the copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights of any other party.
- Submitter has the unrestricted right and power to enter into this Agreement and to license the Compositions to the Licensee as provided herein.
- There are no other agreements, court orders or the provision of any law or administrative rule that interfere with the Submitter’s right to license the Compositions hereunder.
- Owner has obtained all necessary consents, permissions, licenses and other documents from recording companies, composers, musicians, musician unions or other labor unions, copyright owners and others with any interest in the Composition or who performed on the Compositions, at Owner’s sole cost and expense and will indemnify and hold Licensee harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, threats, demands, actions and causes of action brought directly or indirectly by any of these parties.(You agree that you are responsible for the transfer of ownership of or license to your intellectual property rights to your submissions when you are dealing with a buyer and that you are responsible for compliance with all all applicable laws and regulations.)
- Furthermore You (the Submitter of all material) guarantees to the company https://musicventures.wordpress.com that ownership of such material is not in dispute.
https://musicventures.wordpress.com does not claim ownership of the materials User provide to https://musicventures.wordpress.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) User’s Submission User is granting https://musicventures.wordpress.com , its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all https://musicventures.wordpress.com Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
We offer a number of fee-based and paid subscription services. If you wish to use such services, you must pay the required fee associated with such services, pursuant to our policies and any other applicable agreements or terms and conditions as in effect from time to time. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the Sites and Services in a timely manner with a valid payment method.
Company reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain additional features of the Service. Should you elect to subscribe to such features, you shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Site in connection with such features. Company reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time, upon (10) days prior notice to you, which may be sent by email or posted on the Site. Use of the Service by you following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges.
https://musicventures.wordpress.com does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering. All sales are final and all charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
12.1. Methods of Payment and Credit Card Terms
Payment method will be via paypal for now.
13. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Company‘s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is Company Copyright Agent, Address:, email: email@example.com You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company’s sole discretion.
14. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
A. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF https://musicventures.wordpress.com IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. NEITHER https://musicventures.wordpress.com , ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT https://musicventures.wordpress.com WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF https://musicventures.wordpress.com , OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH https://musicventures.wordpress.com .
B. https://musicventures.wordpress.com IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
C. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT https://musicventures.wordpress.com IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
D. IN NO EVENT WILL https://musicventures.wordpress.com , OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING [WEB SITE] OR THE https://musicventures.wordpress.com SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE https://musicventures.wordpress.com. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
E. IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, https://musicventures.wordpress.com , NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UN-AUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN https://musicventures.wordpress.com , OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
F. PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION OF A STOCK TRADE, USERS ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO VERIFY PRICING OR OTHER INFORMATION. https://musicventures.wordpress.com , ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER, https://musicventures.wordpress.com , NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
- FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURRENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
15. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE https://musicventures.wordpress.com ‘S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF https://musicventures.wordpress.com AND https://musicventures.wordpress.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. https://musicventures.wordpress.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. https://musicventures.wordpress.com IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY https://musicventures.wordpress.com OF THE SITE.
https://musicventures.wordpress.com is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, [https://musicventures.wordpress.com has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of https://musicventures.wordpress.com , are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of https://musicventures.wordpress.com . Neither https://musicventures.wordpress.com nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through https://musicventures.wordpress.com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other user not under contract with https://musicventures.wordpress.com. https://musicventures.wordpress.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on https://musicventures.wordpress.com by anyone other than authorized https://musicventures.wordpress.com employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will https://musicventures.wordpress.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through https://musicventures.wordpress.com . It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through https://musicventures.wordpress.com . Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
16. UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
https://musicventures.wordpress.com OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN https://musicventures.wordpress.com ‘S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO [NAME OF COMPANY]. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO https://musicventures.wordpress.com OR ANYONE AT https://musicventures.wordpress.com. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT https://musicventures.wordpress.com MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
https://musicventures.wordpress.com shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of https://musicventures.wordpress.com , including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by https://musicventures.wordpress.com and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. https://musicventures.wordpress.com shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on https://musicventures.wordpress.com . Without limiting the foregoing, https://musicventures.wordpress.com shall have the right to remove any material that https://musicventures.wordpress.com , in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
- Violation of TOU
https://musicventures.wordpress.com may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) https://musicventures.wordpress.com rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including https://musicventures.wordpress.com customers. https://musicventures.wordpress.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that https://musicventures.wordpress.com deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. https://musicventures.wordpress.com also may disclose your information when https://musicventures.wordpress.com determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that https://musicventures.wordpress.com may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (i) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (ii) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (iii) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (iv) unexpected technical issues or problems.
User agrees, to defend, indemnify and hold harmless https://musicventures.wordpress.com , its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of https://musicventures.wordpress.com by User or User’s Account.
20. Limitation of Claims
You agree that regardless of any statue or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Either https://musicventures.wordpress.com or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, https://musicventures.wordpress.com shall have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User which https://musicventures.wordpress.com , in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for https://musicventures.wordpress.com established by https://musicventures.wordpress.com constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Germany , without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
22. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
https://musicventures.wordpress.com its logos are trademarks of https://musicventures.wordpress.com Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on https://musicventures.wordpress.com are the property of their respective owners.
You acknowledge that the content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other propriety rights, both with respect to individual content and as a collective work or compilation, pursuant to laws and international conventions. Any rights to the content, the Site and the Service not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All of the Content is provided to you AS IS, except for Submissions to the extent that another user undertakes towards you otherwise with respect to such submission pursuant to a valid agreement in writing between you and such user.
We make no claim of ownership as to the trademarks of any vendor listed on this Site, or with respect to any publisher or publication mentioned on this Site, including any goodwill that arises from the use of those trademarks.
23. Void where Prohibited
https://musicventures.wordpress.com administers and operates the https://musicventures.wordpress.com Site from its location in New York USA; other https://musicventures.wordpress.com sites may be administered and operated from various Locations inside and outside the United States. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. https://musicventures.wordpress.com reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or graphic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
25. Integration and Sever ability
26. Contact Information
https://musicventures.wordpress.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
https://musicventures.wordpress.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from march 5th 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Music submissions for Mixtape placement
- You the artist may submit audio files in mp3 (mastered and mixed) format to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered to be on the next musicventures Mixtape.
- Submissions are free, but if accepted in order to be on the next musicventures mixtape, there is a 10 $ processing fee per submitted song that will be placed on the mixtape.
- The fee will be for now payable via paypal
- We will notify you if you have made it to the next musicventures mixtape
- In order to be placed on the mixtape, you will need to pay the 10$ processing fee or else we won‘t be able to place your song on the mixtape.
- Selections for placement will be made at the sole discretion of https://musicventures.wordpress.com
- By submitting content to https://musicventures.wordpress.com, you represent and warrant that you possess or legally control all rights in and to the submission, including, but not limited to, copyrights in the sound recording, the performances and musical compositions embodied thereon, and any other selections, materials, ideas, and intellectual property contained therein, and that your submission of such, and any authorized use thereof by us or our grantees, licensees, or assigns, will not violate or infringe upon the common law or statutory right of any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, contractual rights, copyrights, trademarks, and rights of privacy and publicity.
- You the artist will keep ownership of your submission, but in submitting, you grant https://musicventures.wordpress.com a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, worldwide right and license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt, transmit, distribute, and prepare derivative works thereof, in any media or format now known or hereafter developed, the content submitted for promotional purposes in connection with our site https://musicventures.wordpress.com .
- Furthermore by submitting you also grant https://musicventures.wordpress.com a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, worldwide right and license to use your name, likeness, and biographic information, as well as any related trademarks, provided by you in connection with your submission for promotional purposes related to https://musicventures.wordpress.com .
- You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to any additional compensation, monetary or otherwise, from https://musicventures.wordpress.com and our grantees, licensees, and assigns.
- You acknowledge and agree that https://musicventures.wordpress.com has the sole and absolute discretion to select submissions for inclusion on any https://musicventures.wordpress.com Mixtape and that there is no guarantee that your submission will be included on an https://musicventures.wordpress.com Mixtape.
- https://musicventures.wordpress.com reserves the rights to remove submissions from placement on https://musicventures.wordpress.com Mixtapes.
- You hereby indemnify https://musicventures.wordpress.com and undertake to keep https://musicventures.wordpress.com indemnified against any but not limited to losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
On this page, the unsigned underground artist can submit music/ video/ and mixtape links to be published on this page for promotional use only. THIS PAGE DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SUBMITTED LINKS. YOU THE ARTIST ARE RESPONSIBLE TO TAKE CARE OF COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING ISSUES OF YOUR WORK. YOU THE ARTIST ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY ANY COPYRIGHT/LEGAL/ AND BUT NOT LIMITED TO LICENSING FEES. THIS SITE SERVES FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED musicventures © 2012 – 2014